| Look out, Spoilers!
This article contains major spoilers for the game! If you're still playing through the game we highly recommend you check out other articles!
|Co-op Campaign: Final Mission|
|The ransom has been payed, and it's time for Vesper to return Enid. But the rendezvous doesn't go to plan...|
|Keep all Commanders alive and defeat Vesper.|
|Map Type:||Co-op Campaign|
|Fog of War:||No|
|Reward Stars:|| (16 Turns)|
|❮ The Getaway|
❮ Many a Mage
❮ A Prickly Business
Rendevous is the final mission of the co-op campaign. This mission concludes the co-op campaign, and the finale to its story.
You play as the combined force of every faction, fighting agsinst Vesper and her hired army of outlaws, to protect Wulfar and the Twins, and rescue Enid.
Victory: Defeat Vesper or destroy her Stronghold.
Defeat: Any ally Commander is defeated.
Any Barracks or Hideout owned by ally players will always be inactive, therefore you cannot recruit any units. Players can still generate Gold, for Reinforcement.
Initially all units past the river will not move or attack. When less than three units are left on one of the southern sections, or if an ally commander approaches too close to the northern area, the respective West or East half (excluding units inside Vesper's fort) will begin to move and attack. When any ally player approaches Vesper's fort, all units become active.
Vesper will recruit from the central three Barracks outside of the fort walls. When she loses any one of these, she begins to use the Barracks and Hideout available inside the walls.
Vesper is stronger than usual Commanders, receiving these benefits:
- Regenerates 10% health per turn.
- Receives an additional 25% Groove per turn. (30% per turn when not in combat, 55% on a turn where Vesper defeats a unit)
- Receives only 75% the usual damage. (e.g. Commanders average damage goes down to 34)
Vesper will normally not move, attack, or use her Smoke Shroud Groove. When an ally unit gets very close to Vesper's fort, she will begin to move freely, may use her Smoke Shroud groove, and Shadow Sisters will be spawned directly in the centre of her fort.
When Vesper reaches 100% Groove, instead of using her normal Groove, she will summon 2 Shadow Sisters, one on each side of the fort walls. Shadow Sisters are set to receive 100000% damage, meaning any damage will instantly defeat them, however they also receive an additional 40% groove per turn (45% on non-combat turns, 70% on a turn when defeating a unit) and can use the Smoke Shroud groove. If she ever runs out of Shadow Sisters, her next Groove will spawn 2 more, otherwise Vesper will use Smoke Shroud.
To access this mission, you must have completed all 4 routes of the co-op campaign. This includes beating the 4 missions below:
- Felheim: Mission 2, The Getaway
- Cherrystone: Mission 2, Many a Mage
- Floran: Mission 2, A Prickly Business
- Heavensong: Mission 2, Problem-Solving
15th May, Forsaken Sands
With the ransom paid, Wulfar, Errol, and Orla make their way to the rendevous point in Forsaken Sands, where Vesper will return Enid. However, Vesper betrays them, buying out Wulfar's clan with the ransom money, and using them to kill Wulfar and the Twins. Meanwhile, the four nations of Aurania gather together to discuss their stolen gold, and after learning of Wulfar's whereabouts journey to the Forsaken Sands to capture his clan and retrieve their gold, only to find a hostage situation. Upon reconvening, they decide to help Wulfar, Errol, and Orla to defeat Vesper.
After finally defeating Vesper, Enid is returned safely—where the leaders of Aurania learn Enid was a pet cat. Unfortunately, the gold is already gone, paid to Wulfar's clansmen. Wulfar offers to retrieve the gold, so long as the outlaws are free to go, which the leaders agree upon. Though they are banished from entering Heavensong again, Tenri allows an exception for Errol and Orla for play dates and sleepovers with Koji. Finally, Valder provides Vesper a choice to either become a prisoner of Felheim, or teach Ragna her family secret of fumomancy. Vesper agrees to teach Ragna, and everyone is accounted for. As they leave to go collect the gold, Wulfar spends a moment with Caesar, admitting he is cute, and leaving together. With Enid safe, the gold returned, and Vesper punished for her actions, Aurania can now return to a state of peace.
|Wargroove: Double Trouble [Switch] - Final Mission Walkthrough - S Rank||D4veY's Guides||13 April 2020||YouTube|
No guides are written yet. Feel free to contribute by adding your own!
- (Exit Ragna)
- (Scene transition)
- (Enter Wulfar and the Twins)
- (Vesper appears)
- (Enter outlaws)
- (Vesper appears)
- (Drawbridge is raised)
- (Vesper disappears)
- (Cutscene starts)
- (Cutscene closes)
- (Commanders appear)
- (Vesper appears)
Allies reach Vesper's territory
Allies reach the northern half of Vesper's territory
Caesar defeated 1 enemy
Caesar defeated 3 enemies
Caesar defeated 5 enemies
Emeric defeated 1 enemy
Emeric defeated 3 enemies
Emeric defeated 5 enemies
Mercia defeated 1 enemy
Mercia defeated 3 enemies
Mercia defeated 5 enemies
Greenfinger defeated 1 enemy
My stag? It's quite simple really - there is a force called "Vis Vitae", and another known as "Pneuma" (which is not to be confused with Mana, hohoho), and-- Well before I continue are you familiar with the concept of "Prana"?
Greenfinger defeated 3 enemies
Greenfinger defeated 5 enemies
Nuru defeated 1 enemy
Nuru defeated 3 enemies
Nuru defeated 5 enemies
Koji defeated 1 enemy
Koji defeated 3 enemies
Koji defeated 5 enemies
Tenri defeated 1 enemy
Tenri defeated 3 enemies
Tenri defeated 5 enemies
Ryota defeated 1 enemy
Ryota defeated 3 enemies
Ryota defeated 5 enemies
Ragna defeated 1 enemy
Ragna defeated 3 enemies
Ragna defeated 5 enemies
Errol and Orla defeated 1 enemy
Errol and Orla defeated 3 enemies
Errol and Orla defeated 5 enemies
Wulfar defeated 1 enemy
Wulfar defeated 3 enemies
Wulfar defeated 5 enemies
Vesper reaches 100% Groove
Vesper summons Shadow Sisters
Neutralise one of Vesper's Barracks
Vesper has under 15 buildings
Vesper has under 12 buildings
Vesper has under 9 buildings
Ally army approaches Vesper
Vesper below 50% health
Caesar is defeated
Emeric is defeated
Mercia is defeated
Greenfinger is defeated
Nuru is defeated
Koji is defeated
Tenri is defeated
Ryota is defeated
Ragna is defeated
Valder is defeated
Errol & Orla are defeated
Wulfar is defeated
Destroyed Vesper's Stronghold
- (Enid appears)
- (Exit all except the Twins, Caesar, and Enid)
- (Enter Wulfar)
- (Exit Errol, Orla, and Enid)
- This mission has the most number of Commanders of any mission, with 12 controllable commanders, and 1 enemy commander.
- This mission is also tied for most number of factions present, alongside An Ancient Adversary.
- This is the only instance in the game of Shadow Sisters making an appearance.
- Despite Vesper using a Groove animation, she is not actually using her real Groove to summon the Shadow Sisters.
- The Groove Animation is based on a hidden unit called "Vesper_(Boss)", the sole purpose of which is to have a unique Groove name for this animation.
- This is the only time in either Co-op Campaign or Solo Campaign that a player or opponent is assigned the Orange team colour.
- This mission features two named Outlaws, Bill and Phyllis. It is likely these are the same Bill and Phyllis of Wulfar's clan seen in Problem-Solving.
- Wulfar address them directly by name, impyling they are familiar members of the clan.
- This mission has by far the most dialogue of any mission in the game, with 254 dialogue messages (displayed across 261 dialogue boxes).