Fog and Forest
| Article Stub
This article is marked as a stub for the following reason:
|Fog and Forest|
|Co-op Campaign: Floran, Mission 1|
|The dense Floran forests present a foggy challenge.|
|Neutralise the enemy Barracks|
|Map Type:||Co-op Campaign|
|Fog of War:||Yes|
|Reward Stars:|| (13 Turns)|
|❮ Fledgling Thieves
||A Prickly Business ❯|
Fog and Forest is the 1st mission of the Floran route in the co-op campaign.
Victory: Neutralise the Floran Barracks.
Defeat: Wulfar or the Twins are defeated.
- Access to Floran: Mission 2, A Prickly Business.
Each ally Player begin with 1500 gold, while the enemy Floran begin with 10,000 gold, providing practically limitless funds for recruitment.
Upon Errol & Orla approaching the Merfolk, it will join their team. Similarly, upon defeating all enemies within a wide range of the Villager, they will join Wulfar's team as a Soldier.
A Mage can be see on the far West of the mage, however upon approach it will become an enemy.
Once the enemy Barracks is within the Player's sight it will begin recruiting reinforcements. It will only recruit a unit if it did not recruit on the previous turn.
13th May, The Floran Lands
Entering into the Floran woods, the Outlaw family's next goal is the elusive Iron Root reserves of the Floran. However, the Iron Root is hidden from outsiders, so Wulfar makes his way to meet with an old acquaintance who will be able to lead him to it. However, as trespassers in Floran hunting grounds, they must be cautious to make their way safely through the woods.
Upon meeting Neba, they learn of the Iron Root's location along the river.Though a scary place for Errol and Orla, they make their way through the fog and towards the Iron Root to begin the heist.
- (Exit Stabber and Slasher)
- (Enter Wulfar and the Twins)
Ally unit approaches Merfolk
Errol & Orla approaches Merfolk
- (Merfolk joins Errol & Orla's team)
Villager in Player's sight
Ally unit approaches Villager
Lured attention of nearby enemies before approaching Villager
Get sight on nearby enemies before approaching Villager
Defeated nearby enemies and saved the Villager
- (Villager converts to Soldier and joins Wulfar's team)
Ally unit approaches neutral Alchemist
- (Alchemist transforms into Shaman)
Wulfar is defeated
Errol & Orla are defeated
Neutralised enemy Barracks
- (Enter Quagmutt)
- (Exit Quagmutt)
- Neba is one of only 6 named NPCs to feature in the game, alongside Tóki the skeleton, Sho the Heavensong bomb maker, and the 3 outlaws Greg, Paul, and Neil.
- This is the only official mission to feature the "Soldier 2 Extra" portrait of the Floran.
- Wulfar states the Rifleman can see "great distances". This is in reference to their old vision range of a staggering 9, but was since reduced.
- This mission reveals Errol knows how to speak Mermish, just like Emeric, however is not especially fluent.