This article or section is under construction. It may currently be in the process of an expansion or major restructuring.
You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it.
|“||“The Heavensong Empire has many territories beyond the seas that circle the land of Aurania, but the heart of the empire beats within its shores. The members of its army each wear a golden animal mask that designates their role and discipline.”|
|— Official website|
The Heavensong Empire is one of four nations that inhabit the continent of Aurania. It is ruled by Empress Tenri, and sits on the West in a desert land with bright sands.
- 1 Commanders
- 2 Background
- 3 Themes
- 4 Army
- 5 Locations
- 6 Mask Symbolism
- 7 Trivia
- 8 References
The Heavensong Empire is ruled by the wise Empress Tenri, and mother to the heir, Prince Koji, a genius mechanic responsible for the nation's greatest creations, including Tenko, the battle puppet. Their massive army is lead by Tenri's loyal general, Ryota.
An area of desert south of the Imperial City where the skeletons of many dead dragons rest. The sand from this area is used to make glass razors for Heavensong's Harpoon Ships, and the restored skeletons of dragons were used to model the Ryuu MK I.
The Gilded Desert
A massive mountain range in southern Havensong, rich in gemstones that give it the name. Heavensong's Hawkeyes practise archery atop these. Within the mountains are the Glittering Mines, presumably where gemstones are extracted.
The Imperial City
The capital city of the Heavensong Empire, on the northeast coast of Aurania, and the home of Empress Tenri and Prince Koji. The Oni MK I—predecessor of the Oni MK II—are regularly used for construction within the city.
A palm tree oasis south of the Scorched Beach.
Both Heavensong Empire Commanders and Units wear masks that represent their attributes.
- Mask of the Lion: Ferocity. Worn by Lionblades.
- Mask of the Heron: Speed and grace. Worn by Heronguards.
- Mask of the Monkey: Unknown. Worn by drivers of Wagons, Trebuchets, Balloons, and Ballistas.
- Mask of the Hawk: Keen eye and affinity with the wind. Worn by Hawkbows.
- Mask of the Bear: Great strength and inner tranquility. Worn by Thunderbears.
- Mask of the Dragon: "Piloting a giant dragon". Worn by Ryuu pilots.
- Mask of the Tiger: Speed, grace, and dignity. Worn by Tigerblades.
- Mask of the Koi: Aquatic grace. "Worn" by Kappa, as well as the Kappa drivers of Barges, Warships, and Harpoon Ships.
- Mask of the Owl: Balance in all things. Worn by Stormowls.
- Mask of the Tengu: Spiritual connection to the Heavens. Worn by Tengu.
- Mask of the Ox: Power and resilience. Worn by Oni pilots.
- Mask of the Hare: Nimble swiftness. Worn by Fleetfoots and Ryota.
- Mask of the Eagle: Excellence. Worn by Eagle-Eyes.
- The Heavensong Empire was first revealed in the Wargroove announcement trailer, and Tenri (then called "Hakuchou") was the first commander shown.